Sunday, September 30, 2007

Bonjour Mes Amis!



Well, if the weather holds up, it looks like I'll do it, my friends. Now that a new administration is in place in France, it is safe for me to travel to the country. I have some important business in France with the Sarkozy administration, and a bit of a side trip to play golf could be in order. My passport has a new "Roissy" stamp, reflecting my recent arrival through Charles De Gaulle airport.



It has been over ten years since I have been to Paris and my transport this time was not as glamarous as the Concorde I took last time, but if things work out, this could be quite a trip.

Could it be I will be lucky enough to play my dream French course of Morfontaine this week? Stay tuned for a blow by blow account of this week's activities and please pray for good weather for me.

2 comments:

逆円助 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Old, old, old in every way. This course and the personnel are stuck back in the ages. Not worth even talking about it but I feel a need to do so with hopes of preventing other fellow traveling golfers from falling into the BS about this course being in the top 100. What is not mentioned is that rating was ancient and has not lived up to 2007 (last comments ever posted) review.